Retirement planning consists of much more than maximizing investment returns. I think risk management is far more important. And difficult. Sure, you may be able to do a great job all by yourself. But would it be worth $49 to see if you have what it takes, and, to be sure you leave no stone unturned?
My next series of Retirement Planning courses begins this May 30th, 6:30-8:30pm. The materials & ideas presented are based on academic research; this is not in any way a sales presentation. Student evaluations have been “Excellent”. And I’ve included a lot of humor to keep it interesting.
For your tuition you will receive:
- Financial House in Order Guidebook
- Managing Your Money in Retirement Guide
- Getting Your Estate in Order Guide- this is a wonderful resource
- Personal Wealth Index Scores/Report-it’s not all about money. Life is more than a math problem.
- Social Security Analysis Report- avoid the most common HUGE, irreversible mistake I encounter.
- Course Workbook and Essential Reports
You Will Learn:
- Optimal Asset Allocation in Retirement
- Defining Core Priorities
- How Money Affects Your Life
- How to Develop an Income Plan
- Sequence of Returns Risk
- Questions to Ask a Potential Adviser
- When to Take Social Security
- 3 Reasons Retirees Run Out of Money
For more details and to register, go to http://www.richnessoflife.org/ccc/
Or call me at 503-698-4812